top of page
St. Dennis - Esther Dempsey
Esther Dempsey deeded her family’s 10-acre homestead to Bishop William O'Connor in 1956 with the intent of establishing a Catholic parish and school on the east side of Madison. St. Dennis was named in memory of her father Dennis. The St. Dennis - Esther Dempsey Facilities Endowment continues the Dempsey legacy.
The purpose of the endowment is to support the growing needs of the St. Dennis parish campus facilities and grounds. Please consider a financial gift to carry on Esther’s legacy for generations to come.
*St. Dennis also has an endowment to support their school. Click here to learn more.
bottom of page